5 Reasons of Tinder Matches Disappearing
1. Tinder might be bugging. There have been reports from users that their Tinder matches are disappearing. Most of the time, it is a technical issue – a bad update or your match just moved to the bottom of your list.
2. Your match decided to leave Tinder. Another common reason on Tinder matches disappearing is people just go there if they got bored, but when they find something they can use their time they will delete their account and will leave you hanging. Move on, and find another match.
3. They got banned! If they get reported multiple times by several users that could be something or Tinder found out that they are not real or they violated Tinder’s Terms of Service. Here is a handy guide to easily get unbanned.
4. You got unmatched! This is a hard pill to swallow, but this is pretty common on dating platforms like Tinder once they don’t feel the good vibe they can choose to unmatch you or ignore you, others also claim that they swiped right by accident.
5. You messed up. You got unmatched because you may have said something unpleasant, or could it be you waited for them to message you first? Your goal is to get a conversation going in a light funny way, so don’t be afraid to say something first.